Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here kitty kitty! Only bigger!

Have you ever had one of those days were you're just minding you're own business and then something amazing happens? Today was it for me. I was checking on a couple of things outside and then I hear this funny growling sound like a cat but bigger. So I go to investigate, and what do I see but a little kitty, only bigger.


So hey this is kind of cool, maybe I can get close enough to get some decent shots as long as I am quiet. Quiet enough for two kitties, only bigger.


No big deal as long as I stay hidden behind this small hill they won't notice me and I can get some great shots of these two kittens, only bigger.Ummm, is that kitty, only bigger, looking in my direction?


ONLY BIGGER! Nice kitty.


And then the kitty, only bigger, walks right by me, about 10 feet away and decides I am no threat and probably not very good tasting either.


Say "Good bye kitty, only bigger", kill something fresh for me and not me!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap!!!!!
    No really I would have crapped my pants!
    so so cool.
    wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots...really great detail! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! they kinda look like my kitty... but bigger. :) what an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete