Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blue Moon




So the blue moon only comes around every 2 1/2 years or so. It happens to be on New Years Eve. If this is not a good omen I don't know what is. I went out prepared for the best and hoping that there would be some amazing photography opportunity. Even I was surprised at how beautiful the moon was that night. I did add a little more blue to the moon because really it's not blue. Maybe a little sad but not blue. Of the two different tones in the moon, which do you like better? Let me know and post a comment. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. i really like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first shot with the palms. It looks like you captured the moon and the sun at the same time. pretty sweet man. I like the first moon shot the best. I like the high contrast of the craters and the glow that accents the rim of the moon.
    how did you get that reaction thingy at the bottom of your post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first picture with the moon and sun... it's really beautiful! Also... like the 1st blue moon... the contrast is appealing to my eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete