Monday, January 18, 2010

HD Images



While the table in this image is a little weathered looking it actually is in pretty good condition. When I converted the image into HD it found all the little aged areas that were not visible to the naked eye. I desaturated a little and then brought back some of the selective color.



This creek is just really no big deal, but I liked how the broken pipe kind of flowed across the creek in the same direction of the water flow. I changed the highlights to help draw the eye. I may have gone a little to dark but I still like the look.



This last image was just kind of fun. I played around with the sky and the rock until I had what appeared to be two images. The first is the frame of rock looking out. The second is the water, sky and the pier. I want to go back here when I can spend a little more time and not have to worry about the tide coming in and washing me out of the hole in the rock.

1 comment:

  1. hey man that shot through the rock frame turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete